Performance management is a corporate management tool that helps managers monitor and evaluate employees’ work. Performance management’s goal is to create an environment where people can perform to the best of their abilities and produce the highest-quality work most efficiently and effectively.
- Performance management tools help people to perform to the best of their abilities and produce the highest-quality work most efficiently and effectively.
- The precept of performance management is to view individuals in the context of the broader workplace system.
- Performance management focuses on accountability and transparency and fosters a clear understanding of expectations.
CREAVERS ensures that the Performance Management of your organization consists of the following:
- Work is planned and expectations are set.
- Performance of work is stringently monitored at all times.
- Staff ability to perform is developed and enhanced.
- Performance is rated, measured, and ratings summarized.
- Expensive to build in-house performance management system.
- Project overruns.
- Multiple goal statements leading to failure.
- Less systematic workplace for employees.
- Less/ no support to the auditors/ complying agencies for legislative requirement.
CREAVERS’ Performance Management expertise & experience will enable your organization get an edge over others. Many organizations, even those with well-made plans, fail to implement their strategy. The problem lies with ineffective management of employees after making a plan for execution. CREAVERS, being a premier agency in software development, understands your problem areas much better.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Automate budgeting and perform forecasting of multidimensional financial analysis through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application.
- Performance reporting and scorecard: Align strategy with execution, communicate goals and monitor your performance against targets.
- Automation and integration: Reduce custom coding and manual processes across platforms; introduce self-service automation for business users through PM/BI applications.
- Employee Information System: Automate the process of collecting, calculating the data to generate KPIs with Human Resource Management, etc.
- Dashboard Management: Create intuitive dashboard to enable all the necessary information to be available at fingertips.
- Services Management: Streamline people, processes and Information technology.
- Knowledge Management: Strategize collection, development, dissemination of knowledge with an revolutionary and effective tool in place.
- Business Analytics Software: Retrieve, analyze and report data for business intelligence into meaningful and useful information for business purposes.